Perludem – RESPECT Vacancy: Social Media Officer
The Asia-Pacific Regional Support for Elections and Political Transitions (RESPECT)
Social Media Officer
Scope of Work
Objectives and Duties:
The Social Media Officer will be responsible for managing social media to publish content and products as well as interacting with stakeholder accounts such as (civil society organizations, election organizers, and voters) both in Indonesian and English. This Social Media Officer will work full time.
- Design and implement communication strategies through social media (targets, partners, target followers/subscribers/viewers etc.);
- Design and publish content integrated with electionhouse.org products on social media (Youtube, IG, Twitter, and FB) in Indonesian and English;
- Manage the social media accounts of the Election House and Perludem;
- Respond to relevant issues, discussions, or questions on mass lines and message boxes;
- Make monthly reports on achievements, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, literature or other related field is preferred.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English professionally
- Experienced in managing social media accounts, especially press institutions/NGOs.
- Experienced in creating social media publication content for the target audience of youth as well as stakeholders.
- Skills in operating social media (Twitter, IG, Facebook, etc.) and digital information.
- Take responsibility for self-development and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely in a team and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues.
Applicants should send their CV and portfolio (if any) in PDF version to email@example.com with the standard file name as [your name] – CV. Please send application as soon as possible. The deadline for this application is July 19, 2022. Applicants are instructed to write “Social Media Officer – [your name]” as the subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.